This site has a number of accessibility tools built into it to aide reading/print and navigating the site.
Access keys are keyboard shortcuts that will take you to frequently used pages, such as the home page and search page.
||A reference list of the accessibility functions (this page)
||Masterton District Council home page
||A-Z listing of services offered by Council
||The search page
||Report a fault page (e-Fix)
||Councillors contact details page
||Council facilities contacts page
How to use the access keys
- Internet Explorer Users: Hold down ALT + Accesskey, let go then press enter.
- Fire Fox Users: Hold down SHIFT + ALT + Accesskey.
- Google Chrome Users: Hold down SHIFT + ESC + Accesskey.
- Opera Users: Hold down SHIFT + ESC + Accesskey.
- Safari Users: Hold down ALT + Accesskey.
- Safari 3: Hold down CONTROL + Accesskey.
- Safari 4: Hold down CONTROL + OPT + Accesskey.
Holding down the CTRL key and pressing the PLUS key will enlarge the size of the page.
Holding down the CTRL key and pressing the MINUS key will decrease the size of the page.
A link is provided at the top right of every page to open the current page in a new window without the menus, giving a more printable version of the information.