Government’s Affordable Waters Better Off Funding Process
The Times-Age asked about money allocated, and spent, from the Government’s Affordable Waters Better Off funding process.
The Approved Programme Value is $3.880m, with funding received to date $388k (10% up-front payment).
To date, $556,100 has been spent on Targeted Wastewater Renewals, and Pūkaha Funding Contribution = $335. 000.
For the current financial year, the following projects are planned:
- Targeted Wastewater Renewals - $2.115m
- Biodiversity Planting / Fish Passages - $200k
- Mana Whenua Partnerships/Climate Resilience - $300k
- Climate Change Activator - $90k
- Trust House Rec Centre/Splash Pad Feasibility - $120k